Dates: December 7 & 8, 2021
The OOIFB held their 2021 Fall Meeting virtually via Zoom on Tuesday, December 7 and Wednesday, December 8, 2021. The meeting was held from 1:00 to 5:00 pm Eastern Time each day and was open to the public.
Topics of discussion included:
- Updates from the NSF, Data Systems Committee (DSC), OOI Program Management Office, MIOs, CI and Data Delivery, and more!
- Relocation of the Pioneer Array
- Early Career Scientist Group OOI Activities
The meeting agenda is available here.
The meeting minutes are available here.
Appendices – Participant List and Slides:
- Participant List
- OOIFB Chair – Welcome & Introductions
- OOI PMO Report
- OOI Community Engagement activities
- Regional Cabled Array Update
- Pioneer & Global Arrays Update
- Relocation of the Pioneer Array – Status and plans
- OOI Data Delivery Manager Report
- Report from the OOI Cyberinfrastructure PI
- NERACOOS Update
- MARACOOS Update
- SECOORA Update
- NANOOS Update
- Endurance Array – Status and community engagement activities
- Report on the Ocean Carbon Biogeochemistry (OCB) Sensor Workshop
- OOI Sensor Refresh Status
- a) pH (and pCO2) Sensor Refresh Status
b) PHSEN Tech Refresh & Quality Assessment
- Update on Early Career Scientist Group OOI Activities
- OOI Education Programs – NSF Update
- BOEM Report
- Ocean Networks Canada (ONC) Report
- Department of Energy (DOE) Report
- OOIFB Hosted Events & Other Business