Following is a timeline of OOIFB activities.
Webex calls are scheduled approximately monthly.
- Townhall at Fall AGU meeting 10-14 December
- Fall OOIFB and DDCI Meeting, October 29-31 at NSF
- Applications for DDCI membership (August 30 deadline)
- DDCI Terms of Reference established
- OOIFB members attend Early Career Workshops during summer
- May 7-8, 2018, OOIFB Meeting at U. Washington
- 11-16 February – OOIFB Townhall at Ocean Sciences 2018
- January OOIFB Webex meeting – pre-town OSM Townhall update
- December – submit OOIFB annual report to NSF
- December 29 – 30 OOIFB at UNOLS Council and Annual Meeting
- November 20, OOIFB and DDCI webex update and discussion
- November 13 -15, OOIFB representation at Ocean Studies Board
- November 8-9, OOIFB representation (Kendra Daly) on Irminger Sea steering committee and attend workshop
- September 25-27 – OOIFB meeting at NSF
- August 31 – interim report from Data Dissemination and Cyber Infrastructure ad hoc working group
- June – Translational Matrices refresh exercise started
- June 20 Information request sent to NSF
- June – Data Dissemination and Cyber Infrastructure ad hoc working group created.
- May – Inaugural meeting of OOIFB at NSF