The National Science Foundation Ocean Observatories Initiative Facility Board (OOIFB) will hold their Spring Meeting on May 13 and 14 (Wednesday-Thursday). The meeting will be held via web conference and will begin each day at 1:30 pm EDT.
Agenda – The meeting agenda is available here.
Meeting Minutes – The meeting minutes will be posted here soon.
Appendices – Links to the meeting participant list and presentations are provided below.
- Meeting Participant List
- OOI 2.0 PMO update and Community Engagement activities
- Pioneer & Global Arrays Update
- Endurance Array Update
- Regional Cabled Array Update
- OOI Data Delivery Manager Report
- Pioneer and Global Arrays – Data Delivery and QA/QC Activities/Priorities
- Endurance Array – Data Delivery and QA/QC Activities/Priorities
- Regional Cabled Array – Data Delivery and QA/QC Activities/Priorities
- OOI Annual Work Plan – Overview & Scoping Consideration
- OOIFB Member Recognition – Jim O’Donnell
- Presentation of the Larry P. Atkinson Travel Fellowship
- Updates from NSF regarding education programs that apply to OOI data
- OOI Education Programs led by Rutgers
- OOIFB Action Items – Summary and Status