Dates: October 13 & 14, 2020
The National Science Foundation Ocean Observatories Initiative Facility Board (OOIFB) will hold their 2020 Fall Meeting on October 13 and 14 (Tuesday-Wednesday). The meeting will be held via web conference and will begin each day at 1:30 pm EDT.
AGENDA – THE MEETING AGENDA IS AVAILABLE HERE.
Minutes – The meeting minutes will be posted here when available.
APPENDICES – LINKS TO THE MEETING PARTICIPANT LIST AND PRESENTATIONS are PROVIDED BELOW.
- Meeting Participant List
- OOIFB Welcome & OOIFB Members
- OOI 2.0 PMO wUpdate and Community Engagement activities
- Regional Cabled Array Update
- Endurance Array Update
- Pioneer & Global Arrays Update with a Science Lightning Talk by Isabela Le Bras
- OOI Data Delivery Manager Report
- Report from the new OOI Cyberinfrastructure PI
- Pioneer and Global Arrays Data and QA/QC Activities
- Endurance Array Data and QA/QC Activities
- Regional Cabled Array Data and QA/QC Activities
- Ocean Networks Canada (ONC) Report
- DOE Report
- BOEM Update
- OOI Education Programs Update
- UN Decade of the Ocean – How might OOI fit in or contribute?
- PHSEN: Exemplar for OOI Technology Refreshment
- OOI User Metrics
- OOIFB Hosted Events
- Update on Early Career Scientist Group OOI Activities
- Larry P. Atkinson Travel Fellowship for Students and Early Career Scientists
- OOIFB Other Business & Action Item Status