Action: OOIFB-2020-1 – Provide future activities/tasks for the DDCI Committee – The DDCI Committee completed their report that evaluates OOI data delivery and procedures in 2019. Follow-on committee tasking and activities should be considered for 2020.
Action: OOIFB-2020-2 – Re-evaluate the name of the DDCI Committee – The DDCI Committee has been referred to in at least three ways: “Data Delivery and Cyber Infrastructure,” “Data Dissemination and Cyber Infrastructure,” and “Data Distribution and Cyber Infrastructure.” The OOIFB should consider the future role of the Committee and finalize a name that appropriately reflects the Committee’s planned activities.
Action: OOIFB-2020-3 (Complete) – Review and provide input to the 2020 OOI Annual Work Plan (AWP) for Program Year 3.
- The PY3 OOI AWP with cost figures redacted was provided to OOIFB for review on April 24, 2020.
- The OOIFB discussed the review process and timeline during their April web conference.
- Initial AWP feedback and questions from the OOIFB is requested by May 10th.
- Kendra Daly reviewed the initial feedback during the OOIFB May 2020 meeting.
- June 2, 2020 – The OOIFB provides feedback to NSF regarding the OOI 2.0 Annual Work Plan for Program Year 3.
Action: OOIFB-2020-4 (Complete) – Make a vacancy appointment for the remainder of an unexpired term of an OOIFB position – A position opened on the OOIFB at the end of April 2020 due to vacancy.
- The OOIFB appointed John Wilkin (Rutgers University) to fill the unexpired position. His term will run from May 2020 to May 2021 and he will be eligible for a 3-year second term. The appointment was confirmed on May 19, 2020.